Wednesday, November 7, 2007

T-Bones Season as of 11-7-07

Wow what its like to be a Bengals fan at a school were most people are Browns fans. I have to hear all the crap all day long everyday. But its not all bad I mean we could be 2-6 O THATS RIGHT WE ARE. What is wrong with MARVIN LEWIS he should be fired this instant. Head Coach Steve Daley sounds better right now. Now lets go to college football shall we. I am a Notre Dame fan so I have to endure double the crap all day everday from all the OSU fans. I cant wait until Michigan kicks their butt. Now when Ohio State plays someone good we can determine if they are good or not. Lets not declare them the best because there are other teams such as Kansas, Hawaii and UConn that could suprise everyone. Now back to the Bengals they need to start spending money on players that deserve the money that have proved themselves. Guys that are free agents that would kill to play football and you have guys like Chris Henry that screw up and still can play. It isn't fair, not even close. They had their chance and if they blow it let someone else play. Now lets discuss matters of my school Lima Central Catholic. The girls volleyball team is going to state and the football team is in the 2nd round of the playoffs after defeating a team everyone thought they would lose to except the LCC community. Now I will have lots more to come in the following weeks unless Frank censors me first. Peace out

No comments: